BCOR was supposed to make all bats equal. That’s not the case here. With COMBAT’s new two-piece Wanted BBCOR it’s all about sweet spot, sweet spot, sweet spot! This two-piece fully composite design is built for the baseball elite! Using their Blended Fiber Technology, glass and carbon fibers run continuously around the entire length of the barrel to create a completely SEAMLESS CONSTRUCTION. COMBAT’s Handle Isolation Technology (HIT) connects the handle to the barrel with polymeric visco-elastic dampeners to isolate all vibration and prevent it from reaching the hitter’s hands. Known for their hot out of the wrapper bats, COMBAT has brought Separation Barrier to the Wanted. This technology creates free movement between barrel walls, resulting in ZERO break-in period. COMBAT has also redesigned their grip this year by incorporating Lizard Skin! This new grip is designed to increase comfort, and durability. For the first time players will understand what a “No Slip Grip” really feels like! The Separation Barrier Technology also allows this bat to be HOT out of the wrapper! Feel, Durability, and Sweet Spot. That’s what makes COMBAT the preferred composite bat. COMBAT: For Players, By Players! The Wanted is BBCOR Certified and approved for high school and collegiate play.
- 2 5/8 Inch Barrel Diameter
- -3 Length to Weight Ratio
- BBCOR Certified – Legal for H.S. and Collegiate Play
- Blended Fiber Technology (BFT)
- Precision Molding Technology (PMT)
- Seamless Construction
- Separation Barrier Technology for HOT Out of the Wrapper Performance
- Two-Piece 100% Composite Construction
- Lizard Skin Grip – Added Comfort, No Slip Grip!